Jeju United have fallen off the title pace in the K-League. Ulsan Hyundai are running away with the league title once more, but Jeonbuk Hyundai could make a late run at their top of the table rival. The K-League moves into round 19 this weekend with a full set of exciting matches.
Jeju United – FC Seoul
Jeju United find themselves in third place after chasing the top of the table earlier this campaign. Eleven points separate Jeju United from Ulsan. FC Seoul are seventh in the table and are far from troubling the league leaders.
Seoul are in poor form having picked up just five points from the last 18 points on offer. The Red Devils were outscored 7-5 in their last six games in the K-League.
Jeju United are on a two-game losing streak heading into the match. The Islanders picked up seven points from the last six games. Jeju United were outscored 7-6 in that time. Jeju United have a record of 5W-1D-0L in their last six games versus FC Seoul.
- Jeju United are unbeaten in 7 of their last 8 home matches in K League 1.
- In FC Seoul’s last 4 away K League 1 games have been scored under 2.5 goals.
- Jeju United are undefeated against FC Seoul in their last 8 league games.
- FC Seoul have won only 1 of their last 8 away K League 1 matches.
- Prediction: Draw @3.25
Gimcheon Sangmu – Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors
Gimcheon Sangmu have not played well against Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors in their last six encounters. Jeonbuk have a head-to-head record of 4W-1D-1L versus Gimcheon Sangmu in their most recent fixtures.
Earlier this season, Gimcheon Sangmu achieved a 1-1 away draw versus Jeonbuk. It was a strong result and ended a two-game losing streak to Jeonbuk. Gimcheon are in poor form ahead of the match having taken three points from the last 18 points on offer. All three points were from draws.
Jeonbuk are top of the K-League form table. They picked up 13 points from the last six games in the division. Jeonbuk scored eight goals and conceded five times in the last six games.
- Sangju Sangmu have managed just 1 wins in their last 10 league games.
- Jeonbuk Hyundai M. are undefeated at half time in their last 12 K League 1 games in a row.
- In Sangju Sangmu’s current campaign, they have allowed 1 or more goals in their most recent 8 matches in K League 1.
- We have seen 7 straight away K League 1 wins in a row for Jeonbuk Hyundai M.
- Prediction: Jeonbuk Hyundai M. @2.38
Daegu FC – Suwon FC
Daegu have edged Suwon FC in the teams’ last six head-to-head meetings. The home side have a record of 3W-2D-1L in the teams’ six most recent fixtures.
Despite a poor record against Daegu, Suwon FC posted an exciting 4-3 home win when these teams met in March. Daegu are in excellent form heading into the game. Ten points were taken from the last six matches in the league with 10 goals scored and six conceded.
Suwon FC are also in good form ahead of this weekend’s trip to Daegu. The visitors picked up 10 points from the last six games as well. Suwon FC scored nine goals and conceded six to opponents. This teams look rather even heading into this game.
- Daegu FC are unbeaten in their last 9 K League 1 games.
- There have been 3 consecutive K League 1 wins in a row for Suwon FC.
- Daegu FC have scored 1 or more goals in their last 11 K League 1 games in a row.
- Suwon FC have won only 2 of their last 14 away K League 1 matches.
- Prediction: Degu FC @2.10
Suwon Samsung Bluewings – Incheon United
These teams met in February with Incheon United claiming a 1-0 home win. Incheon United posted three wins in their last six against Suwon Samsung Bluewings. The Mariners are seeking a second straight win against the Bluewings.
Incheon United are on a two-match unbeaten streak in the league. The mariners picked up eight points from the last 18 points on offer. Incheon United are winless in their last five matches on the road.
Suwon Samsung Bluewings are in terrible form. They are winless in the last five K-League matches and are on a three-game losing streak. The Bluewings lost 1-0 at home last time out.
- We have seen 3 consecutive defeats in the most recent games in K League 1 of Suwon Bluewings.
- Incheon United have drawn at half time their last 4 away matches against Suwon Bluewings in K League 1.
- Suwon Bluewings have managed just 1 wins in their last 6 league games.
- The team of Incheon United has achieved just 4 wins in 27 encounters with Suwon Bluewings in K League 1.
- Prediction: Incheon United @2.75